Montag, 7. November 2011

War is hell, Mr. Thornhill, even if it's a cold one.


"Honest women frighten me." - "Why?" - "Somehow they seem to put me at a disadvantage." - "Because you're not honest with them?" - "Exactly." (Roger O. Thornhill & Eve Kendall)

"Men like you..." - "What's wrong with men like me?" - "They don't believe in marriage." - "Oh, I've been married twice." (Eve Kendall & Roger O. Thornhill)

"I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders dependent upon me... and I don't intend to disappoint them by getting killed." (Roger O. Thornhill)

"I'm a big girl." - "Yeah, and in all the right places too." (Eve Kendall & Roger O. Thornhill)

"I've never trusted neatness. Neatness is always the result of deliberate planning." (Leonard)

(Screenshot und Zitate aus North By Northwest.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen